Sunday, September 11, 2016

july 28 updated

July 28, 2016

Today I spoke with Kevin about projects to continue at home and in school....  Get ready Cindy and Natalie!!  I have some projects for you!!!!  I would really like to be able to give some presentations to different groups when I get home so anyone that wants me to come talk let me know!!!

Little excitement with the jackals today.... We made a new den for one of the jackals and the one in the pen next to it had dug a den under the fence.  Apparently the new stuff in the enclosure was enough to motivate him to come through his den into the other enclosure.  


We also put together some food enrichment things for the jackals to make them work for their food.  

I hung up a tire for the lions and they love it!!!  



We also filled some pvc pipes full of fruit, veggies, and biscuits for the monkeys and Breezer to play with and work for their food!! 


One more day of work...  Then a day off and then I can't believe  that I come home!  


No comments:

Post a Comment